Friday Night Funkin' - literally every fnf mod ever (vs. Bob Week)

my ear are hurts after hearing RUN lol, also bob screen sound was so terrifying until almost jump over my chair lol

I played this mod and it took me to some weird page when I finished the last song, and it was saying bob is mad and then I saw a file and it was a recorder and I didn't like hearing that it was disturbing

I played this mod and it took me to some weird page when I finished the last song, and it was saying bob is mad and then I saw a file and it was a recorder and I didn't like hearing that it was disturbing
Well it was really unsettling but did you know if that recorder was actually a music from why you acting sus? but reversed and slow downed. So you only can hear the true music from that recorder by make it 300% faster

Well it was really unsettling but did you know if that recorder was actually a music from why you acting sus? but reversed and slow downed. So you only can hear the true music from that recorder by make it 300% faster
The song they're talking about.
(Explicit Lyrics)

til that bob screen comes from if you hit 7 to open the debug menu during run it brings up a screen that says "YOU CAN"T RUN" and plays the bob screen sound

Back