Friday Night Funkin' - Bob's Onslaught OST (Mod) (Windows, MacOS) (gamerip) (2021)

Simple. Take the music of an fnf mod (with or without covers/metadata) from a reliable source (might i suggest the fnf mods wiki), put them into a zip file, put said zip file into a public gdrive link, post it in the upload forum (also saying what album it is), and then wait for admin to respond. BOOM! And just like that, you're an uploader! It's actually easier than it seems.
or you could take the audio from the files and place them in audacity

Simple. Take the music of an fnf mod (with or without covers/metadata) from a reliable source (might i suggest the fnf mods wiki), put them into a zip file, put said zip file into a public gdrive link, post it in the upload forum (also saying what album it is), and then wait for admin to respond. BOOM! And just like that, you're an uploader! It's actually easier than it seems.
This is the laziest way possible.

thx

bob likes vr
E-FdrQ1UcAk3PD2.jpg

this is actually happening btw

Back