Five Nights at Freddy's 3 (Windows, Switch, PS4, Android, iOS, Xbox One) (gamerip) (2015)

FNAF is my favorite
FNAF has story, but it's very lacking in the gameplay department. (I've only played FNAF 1-4, but for what I've seen, it hasn't improved by a whole lot).
Note: This is just my view of the franchise. I sometimes watch timeline videos of the first four games of the series for old times sake. I used to be a FNAF fan back in 2017, but I gave up on it and moved on to Mega Man because the designs of the animatronics were getting pretty stupid. That and the gameplay was more of a generic PC horror game then a point and click game with horror elements. FNAF to me now is what I think of 95% of modern games. "It has no original ideas and it's just copying the formula of past games or other games".

Last edited:
fnaf 3 is my favorite fnaf game (i've only played the original 4 fnaf games), because the storys just amazing, but the gameplay, boring? yea, easy? absolutely. but hey, atleast i dont have to die several times and then feel like beating just night 6 was like beating cancer (looking at you fnaf 2)
ranking the og fnaf games
fnaf 2: good but frustrating and hard, just night 6 was enough to tell me that i should cheat
fnaf 1: average and easy, good, classic, hard to beat 20/20/20/20 mode though, but hey atleast the other nights arent so hard and its fun
fnaf 4: i dont even know how to play the game (when i played i kept dieing and dieing) but very good and the gameplays nice
fnaf 3: the easiest fnaf game i played, but the storys just excellent, the gameplays fun and nice and i like it

fnaf 3 is my favorite fnaf game (i've only played the original 4 fnaf games), because the storys just amazing, but the gameplay, boring? yea, easy? absolutely. but hey, atleast i dont have to die several times and then feel like beating just night 6 was like beating cancer (looking at you fnaf 2)
ranking the og fnaf games
fnaf 2: good but frustrating and hard, just night 6 was enough to tell me that i should cheat
fnaf 1: average and easy, good, classic, hard to beat 20/20/20/20 mode though, but hey atleast the other nights arent so hard and its fun
fnaf 4: i dont even know how to play the game (when i played i kept dieing and dieing) but very good and the gameplays nice
fnaf 3: the easiest fnaf game i played, but the storys just excellent, the gameplays fun and nice and i like it
FNAF 3 is my second least favorite game of the original four. It has a great story, but the gameplay is so god damn boring and easy. I don't have a problem with easy games if they're fun to play, but this game isn't the fun kind of easy like Yoshi's Story, Mega Man 6, or Castlevania Harmony Of Dissonance. This game is the dull kind of easy and it doesn't get hard until night 5. FNAF 4 is impossible to me because I can't hear they're breathing (Even with headphones). Thus making the game unbeatable (at least to me). This is coming from someone who beat Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, Ghosts n' Goblins, Gradius II, Ecco The Dolphin, Ecco The Tides Of Time,Transformers Mystery Of Convey, etc.

FNAF 3 is my second least favorite game of the original four. It has a great story, but the gameplay is so god damn boring and easy. I don't have a problem with easy games if they're fun to play, but this game isn't the fun kind of easy like Yoshi's Story, Mega Man 6, or Castlevania Harmony Of Dissonance. This game is the dull kind of easy and it doesn't get hard until night 5. FNAF 4 is impossible to me because I can't hear they're breathing (Even with headphones). Thus making the game unbeatable (at least to me). This is coming from someone who beat Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, Ghosts n' Goblins, Gradius II, Ecco The Dolphin, Ecco The Tides Of Time,Transformers Mystery Of Convey, etc.
i can see why it is your second least favorite game, it is easy and a bit dull but the story and springtrap and the phantom animatronics make me adore the game, also damn i've heard of some of those games you beat and they're hard af, although heres a tip: if your on laptop make the volume loud, but not too loud cause your ears will hurt, it will help you beat fnaf 4

This album was updated on 23rd of November, 2023.

Change Log:
Now included are the two tracks from the 2019 remastered release.

Also updated the cover art and tags like the track number (ordered by appearance), year and artists (sourced to stock music libraries).

The comments tags are also updated to include snippets (mostly from the Five Night's at Freddy's wiki), detailing what classical music is used if applicable and other context for the tracks. The "MB" tracks are renamed to the official names of the minigames they're present in for clarity.

The platforms listed are updated too to include PS5 and Xbox Series X/S.

As someone who followed these games back from 2014 during my prepubescent days, I feel like FNAF 1-3 had the best storyline and for me had a decent send off to concluding the franchise with the third one but then more sequels were made along with spinoffs and books and the story sorta goes chaotic from there.

Back