Fahrenheit (PS2, Xbox, Windows, MacOS) (gamerip)

This is THE best soundtrack I have EVER heard, and I've heard A LOT of them... The "weeping" feel of the violin in the main menu... OMFG! Like, on January 1st we had snow here in Serbia (Belgrade). I was working the night shift and, at one point, when I looked out the window and saw the snow... BAM! That violin melody stabbed me like a knife right in the heart... Actually, there were three stabs in the area of the heart, each one cutting the main artery...
:)
I don't think I'll ever forget the Fahrenheit soundtrack whenever I see snow...

By the way, I saw Fahrenheit in stores yesterday, but it was called "The Indigo Prophecy"... WTF?! Can someone explain, please? What's the point of translating?

I was watching TV last night, and I saw A commercial for Gears of War. I really like the song they played in the background, but I don't know what the song is called or who sings it =/. Anyone k

That was awesome man , it remined me those days of mine .

I was looking for Fahrenheit soundtrack every where but I've found e'm nowhere except here :D

Thanx alotssssssss

Fahrenheit is known as The Indigo Prophecy in some regions because that's the name of the prophecy surrounding the Autistic girl Lucas Kane rescues from destruction at the orphanage where she lives. As a result of this prophecy, the girl is known as the Indigo Child, and I reckon that's where Jenny McCarthy got her whacked out ideas about 'Indigo Children'. I know all this because I played Fahrenheit to death, and because I truly am Autistic, unlike Evan McCarthy, who has Landau-Kleffner Syndrome, not Autism.

Ohh!! My G! This is awesome I can download & here the music.
I I don't like it.I love it soo much.
I wish more people can realized that this is really excellent and experience to here the best track's. Ever......

This soundtrack gives to the game a really positive input, a strange atmosphere, giving it a great dimension. The game won't be that good without this soundtrack. I like to hear it sometimes even if I don't play to the game anymore. It's a real success !

Back