Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex (PS2, Xbox, GC) (gamerip) (2001)

The music from the bonus levels and the bonus round music from the first 25 levels is missing. Other than that, the soundtrack was fantastic!

Love this soundtrack! This game is my fav Crash game next to Twinsanity. Question, I have the 5 missing tracks from the extra levels, but I don't know how to upload them. Help?

Excellent sound quality. Some of the tracks aren't very original but some of the others are well executed. There's a distinct song that I miss from this game, missing from this selection. I think its the secret warp room space one where crash is in a ball.

5 tracks missing altogether then - probably the ones in the secret warp-room which requires collecting relics to unlock.

Very good, I love a lot of the songs from Crash Bandicoot TWOC, my favorites are Damn Damage, Atmospheric Pressure, Crashes to Ashes, Crunch Time, and Eskimo Roll.

This is all great and all But there is actually one song that actually motivated me to go on websites like this one. I noticed you didnt add any of the levels after the Final Boss, which is disappointing because it was one of those that is the main song I've been looking for.

Truly awesome soundtrack,does n't stay behind the PS1 games made by ND just as the game itself...wish all the Crash games that came after Wrath of Cortex were as good and as loyal to the ND games gameplay as WoC was.Love the soundtrack...sp ecially the song of the Castle bonus lvl.

Back