Comix Zone (Genesis) (gamerip) (1995)

Doesn't work...none of the tracks work...can you look at these files I tried everything and they wont play.

Love the grunge inspired soundtrack to this game. It fit the game and the time period when it was released perfectly. One of the best soundtracks on the Genesis in my opinion.

Man, congratulations for share the soundtracks of the game Comix Zone in the Internet. I think that if you don't did it, I don't would find in nowhere site or blog.

Thank you very much.

So many memories as a kid of me playing this game over and over again. Thank you for having this here!

Nice playlist, but it's creator forgot one track as I see. It is "The Episode 1 - page 1 - the second tune. (When Sketch gets to sewers) It would be the greatest playlist if it has all soundtracks.

Nice playlist, but it's creator forgot one track as I see. It is "The Episode 1 - page 1 - the second tune. (When Sketch gets to sewers) It would be the greatest playlist if it has all soundtracks.

Back