Bust-A-Groove

i like the goofy music, uh maybe its just mediocre but im nostalgic i guess, whatever the case im going to download it because i remember this being a very goofy game, nonetheless withregarding some of the game as being repetetive and linear, the music was nice, i wonder how many versions they have made of this game, maybe the music is worse on the later versions, that is usually the case

damn man if ur gonna upload an album at least upload all the songs! You're ruining a classic!
Get 'em straight from the game if ya have to!

Replying to the person above, only part of the soundtrack is uploaded because the same songs are available on the bust a move soundtrack. These songs are the english equivalent of the japanese songs on the bust a move soundtrack.

i hate it when everyone says "Crap! where's the other songs?" when everything here is available as FREE! yeah FREE DOWNLOADS! go somewhere else if you have nothing positive to contribute here! periods.....

For everyone complaining, the rest of the songs can be found on the "Bust A Move" soundtrack, which is the Japanese version of the game. These are just the songs they decided to re-do in English for the American version.

Such a groovy soundtrack. Very awesome. Especially Bust-A-Groove which is addicting. Oh and it's also the reason why Praise Ssapo exists.

SOOOOO MANY GREAT MUSIC
I STILL LOVE IT! GREAT MEMORIES!

He ll, some of the TuneS are better than many of today's mainstream music ????????

Back