BRAWL STARS (Android, iOS, Mobile) (gamerip) (2018)

brawl-stars-candyland_orig.png

brawl-stars-candyland-transparent_orig.png

Admin has approved the new update tracks for brawl stars!

the biodome loading sound was used
Thanks for letting me know! I'll fix it whenever the next update comes out and adds more music tracks. From what I can tell the next update is probably in Late February or Early March 2023. But for now you can always rename the track and edit the "track title" tag.

Thanks for letting me know! I'll fix it whenever the next update comes out and adds more music tracks. From what I can tell the next update is probably in Late February or Early March 2023. But for now you can always rename the track and edit the "track title" tag.
Im absolutely sure Season 17 will bring more songs.

Dear loader, please post "Squad Busters" OST. :)
Bruh,Squad Busters isnt even finished and you already go ask to rip the closed beta for you.
Thats NOT how things work here,especially with this upcoming game.

Not everyone can play the Closed Beta.Instead,only the people in Canada can,and if you live there,you must wait for Supercell to allow you to play the beta.

No one else in the world can play it,so neither can the uploader or even you.

Little bit off-topic,but for anyone wanting to buy a Brawl Pass as a FreeToPlay player,your only solution is to save up your gems.I know that may sound hard (if you love spending gems on skins),but thats your only option.I saved them up so i can buy the newest Brawl Pass.

Little bit off-topic,but for anyone wanting to buy a Brawl Pass as a FreeToPlay player,your only solution is to save up your gems.I know that may sound hard (if you love spending gems on skins),but thats your only option.I saved them up so i can buy the newest Brawl Pass.
You super, dude.

Back