Bakugan Battle Brawlers OST

So happy someone got a clean rip of the Bakugan OST. Always wondered why the music was so good, then you find out one of the composers worked on Castlevania. And then it all makes sense now.

Glad you like the Rip! I left out some songs that were in the game because I thought they were too similar to some of the other ones [I.E Extra Arena resembles Normal Arena] so not everything is here. I had no idea a composer from the Castlevania series made some of the music though :O I know some music from the anime was in the game but that was from somebody different as far as I'm aware.

This album was updated on 22nd of October, 2023.

Change Log:
Removed songs not in ds version. edited songs to remove glitched noise at beginning of songs, added proper fade out, and removed sections of songs that were not present in the ds versions. added proper cover art (ds cover art).

This album was updated on 22nd of October, 2023.

Change Log:
Removed songs not in ds version. edited songs to remove glitched noise at beginning of songs, added proper fade out, and removed sections of songs that were not present in the ds versions. added proper cover art (ds cover art).
Menu 1 and 2 don't exist in the DS version, its simply one track.
As you can see this this version which is the direct rip of the DS version.
https://downloads.khinsider.com/gam...kugan-battle-brawlers-2009-nds-gamerip/19.mp3

Almost all of the tracks are from the console version as made clear by the separate menu tracks and added sections of songs.
I don't know if it didn't update yet or what happened, but the audio files are still from the console version and have the extended sections.

Last edited:
Back