Arknights EP Collection (2019-2022) (2019)

Hello,

Yoari's A Faraway Star (요아리 (Yoari) - 먼 별) have the artist speaking over the music. I think an incorrect version might have been uploaded. Can you please look into it and fix it if possible?

Thank you!

Hello,

Yoari's A Faraway Star (요아리 (Yoari) - 먼 별) have the artist speaking over the music. I think an incorrect version might have been uploaded. Can you please look into it and fix it if possible?

Thank you!
I have replace it by another Youtube MV source.

The songs released by Korean server can be accessed on this website, but I don't have a Korean mobile phone number and credit card, so I can't buy them.

Hoping you add more of the OSTs since the last you updated! Before and After is what Im looking forward to! Thank you for uploading!

Hello,

Thank you!
Can you please add the newest version as well? The music is truly amazing

Can you please add the new song, The song is called Miss You (塞壬唱片-MSR,左乙,Erik Castro,David Lin - Miss You). Thank you

Is there a way to see which new EPs have been added in an update? Hate having to download the whole file again every month to find new songs

Back