Sonic CD Restored (gamerip) (1993)

My only question is why are the Fanmade US past themes on here? I get it's to prevent it from getting Blacklisted and Convinete to people who can't Download The Videos The songs came from on YouTube, but I don't think that They would count considering the rest of the Album is The Official Track. That aside this is the longest Comment I ever wrote on here. But The soundtrack is Peak 90s Sonic. Y'all Too Cool(If Sega takes this Down Remember This Comment)

This blows. Why can't I find the original Redbook Audio 22Khz Sample Rate versions from the Mega CD original anywhere?
I literally have to open Kega Fusion and emulate an ISO of Sonic CD just to hear the music how it's supposed to sound and then I can't hear the Past themes because they are encoded in PCM.

The dynamic range in these files is clearly compressed. And so is the bitrate which isn't constant 1411kpbs but it's variable dogshit even in the FLAC files which makes me think that the FLAC files are just bloated MP3 files. No doubt sourced from the Taxman remaster, along with those awful beta loops.

Louder =/= Better
The reason the original Mega/Sega CD versions of the tracks sound quieter is because they have much higher dynamic range. So if you have a non-welfare audio setup they sound much better than this.

Stop serving us trash, Sonic community.

This blows. Why can't I find the original Redbook Audio 22Khz Sample Rate versions from the Mega CD original anywhere?
I literally have to open Kega Fusion and emulate an ISO of Sonic CD just to hear the music how it's supposed to sound and then I can't hear the Past themes because they are encoded in PCM.

The dynamic range in these files is clearly compressed. And so is the bitrate which isn't constant 1411kpbs but it's variable dogshit even in the FLAC files which makes me think that the FLAC files are just bloated MP3 files. No doubt sourced from the Taxman remaster, along with those awful beta loops.

Louder =/= Better
The reason the original Mega/Sega CD versions of the tracks sound quieter is because they have much higher dynamic range. So if you have a non-welfare audio setup they sound much better than this.

Huh? Im just here to listen to some sonic cd music and your here saying that this is trash, because of nerdy stuff?

Louder =/= Better

Honestly I think that it's pretty cool how (Squidward plays his clarinet until doorbell rings) Doctor Gill Gilliam: Yeah, uhh, we're with the pet hospital down the street, and I understand that you have a dying animal on the premises. (Squidward slams door. shellphone rings, Squidward picks it up) Squidward: Hello. You've reached the house of unrecognized talent. Please start after the (plays a foul clarinet note)
Squilliam(in left side of a split screen): Sounds like you've got a dying animal to attend to, eh ol' chum? Squidward(on right side of split screen): (gasps) Squilliam Fancyson from band class?! Squilliam: (snooty) I hear you're playing the cash register now.
Squidward: Sometimes. Uh, how's the unibrow? Squilliam: It's big and valuable. I'm the leader of a big fancy band now, and we're supposed to play the BUBBLE BOWL next week. Squidward: (stammering) The ba-ba-ba…The ba-ba-ba…The ba-ba-ba... Squilliam: That's right. I'm living YOUR dreams Squidward. The problem is, I'm busy next week and can't make it. So, I was hoping you and your band could cover for us. Squidward: (still stammering) Ohh, uhh, I…I, uhh… Squilliam: I knew it! You don't even have a band! Well, I'll just let you get back to the service industry now.
Squidward: HOLD IT! It just so happens that I don't sell fast food, I do have a band, and we're going to play that Bubble Bowl! How do you like that, Fancyboy?! Squilliam: Good luck, next Tuesday. I hope the audience brings lots of…Ibuprofen. (hangs up phone)
Squidward: I've got to drum up a marching band fast! Drum…haha…band humor.

Back