Austin's Candy Quest OST (2022)

This is a soundtrack for something that will hopefully be finished in DreamsPS4, and maybe if I'm lucky, I can do a Unity remake or something. But as of now, I'm getting feedback on the soundtrack before I'm able to play Dreams again. (And I promise you ON GOD that it's because of effing FastPace and if you never heard of them, good, because they could kill you.) That's not the point! I'm just saying that this is basically just a soundtrack for a game that's gonna be made in another game and then if I'm in luck, maybe even Unity. But I did upload it here so you can download and use for yourself, meaning you can use it as long as you give credit.

I need to mention that this soundtrack was made in Bandlab, NOT Dreams. I'm not really making any money here, but I feel like I could still get in trouble if I don't mention. This soundtrack was made FOR Dreams, NOT IN Dreams. It will be remade in Dreams if I can import the Bandlab instruments (So people will be able to download the game quicker.) And the Bandlab sounds are royalty free, so there should't be too much of a problem.

Again, this was made FOR Dreams, NOT IN Dreams.

Cool, you also worked with some music from older LEGO games, like Lego Island and Lego Rock Raiders I believe, classic(al?) music works and Paper Mario.

Cool, you also worked with some music from older LEGO games, like Lego Island and Lego Rock Raiders I believe, classic(al?) music works and Paper Mario.
The similarities to Lego and Paper Mario were accidental. Can you tell me which songs have similarities to those games as well as what songs they're similar to?

Seeing as how most of the people here are coming from Splatoon, I feel like I should say that "Theme of Marie" isn't the theme of the Marie you're thinking of.

Back