Tenchu (gamerip)

Thank you very much for this particular page... ive been looking for this audio for quite a while. nice to have this collection, made me feel young again hehe. thanks.

thanks a lot mate..been looking for that for years, finally. reminds me of old times. excellent soundtrack, can't believe you finally got it.

Quite a masterpiece... Such a great piece of art. This kind of care, and complete compromise in developing a game, includeing this level of music is always remarkable. Thanks a lot.

Thanks very much for the ost. Anyway, some of the titles are wrong.
"Reclai m the Castle" for example it's the music of the last battle against Mei-oh. Reclaim the castle is mission 9.. And "execute the corrupt minister" in truth is the music of the training stage. "Infiltrate the manji cult" is in truth the music of mission 4: Cross the checkpoint. The music of stage 5: Execute the corrupt minister is the last one, cure the princess.

I really want those goofy vocal samples from the first stage ("hamana-yo!") so I can do a remix, but you can't always get what you want.

one of the first and only games I fell in love with on the original playstation besides FF... inovation and originality meet dope

Back