3DS Background Music (3DS) (gamerip) (2011)

So much memories. I just want to relive them by getting a new 3ds. I have the sd card from my progress. So I can see my videos again. It's also like a voice changer and video gallery in one. Where you can watch video and change it's effects. Ahh I loved doing that 🥰

Hello! And I finally have found my 3DS console! Also, the soundtrack of the 3DS is amazing! But, I really remember the 3DS history as well.
2011- Original 3DS
2012- XL
2013- 2DS
2015- New 3DS XL
2017- New 2DS XL

So, mom found my 3DS after a one year hiatus with no 3DS. And the model of the 3DS that I have is the New 3DS XL. And thanks mom for finding that 3DS and charge it. And I love it! Also, 3DS eShop was shut down by Nintendo but I can redownload my games on the 3DS. And thank you for reading this post.

Hey! Japanese games work on American 3DS if Luma is activated! You can find Japan versions of American games, as well as Japanese exclusives that you might download off the hShop! It is like having a Japanese 3DS! Because of region locking!

The eshop theme used to be this theme but as time went on the theme was changed to a different one which according to my smart antics must mean these other themes come from games

Man I miss when Nintendo systems had background music. It gave them a very magical aura, especially with how soothing and dream-like the music is.

Back