Kirby Super Star (SNES, Wii, Wii U, Switch) (gamerip) (1996)

Twinbee: Boys?
Winbee: So that's wh..
Twinbee, Winbee, and Gwinbee: Kirby!
Kutter:Hmph! Hear that robot talk...(drinks the beer) you'd think somethin' was gonna happen to us.(Peach's hair appeared. Kutter spits out a drop, and Kirby pushes the beer) Conscience. Ah, phooey!(Peach's crown appeared. Kirby throws a cigar) Where did they get that stuff? "How do ya ever expect to be a real boy?" (Kutter's face looks like Princess Peach when he turns around)What's he think I look like... a jackass?
Kirby: You sure do! ha ha ha-- aw hee haw.(Kirby covers his mouth with his hands)
Kutter: Hey, you laugh like a donkey! aha ha ha ha ha-- hee haw.(Kutter covers his mouth with his hands) Did that come out of me? (Suddenly, Kutter started to look at himself. it looks just like Princess Peach)What the... What's goin' on?! (Kutter rushes to the mirror screaming and running for his life)Aaaaaaaah! I've been double-crossed! Help! Help! Somebody help! I've been framed! Help! Please, you've gotta help me! Be a pal! Call that robot! Call anybody!(Kutter's hands turns into Peach's hands) Mama! Mama!(Kutter sacrifices himself and evolved into Peach)

Luigi: Heeeeeeeeeeeelllp!!!!!
Mario: Shhh. I hear voices.
Kutter: What the... What's goin' on?!
Mario: You are a princess!
Kutter: (Kutter rushes to the mirror screaming and running for his life)Aaaaaaaah! I've been double-crossed! Help! Help! Somebody help! I've been framed! Help! Please, you've gotta help me! Be a pal! Call that robot! Call anybody!(Kutter's hands turns into Peach's hands) Mama! Mama!(Kutter sacrifices himself and evolved into Peach)

I don't enjoy the other guests' non-reviews and stupid remarks, but I do enjoy this album. It's a fairly good Kirby soundtrack, so I give it a 9. If you've ever played Kirby Super Star, then you'll probably want to at least give its tracks a listen for sake of nostalgia.

Sailor ChibiChibi Moon:Oops! I did it again.
Water Kirby:Whoa! Don't do that yourself. that could be dangerous!(Water Kirby wears a Gas mask and cleaning the toxic chemicals spilled on the ground.) Never clean up anything you fell, unless you know it's safe.(Water Kirby takes off his Gas mask) tell your parents right away, and ask them for help. Toxic Chemicals can burn or poison you. even breathing them is dangerous.
Sailor ChibiChibi Moon:What's the big deal? that stuff wasn't so powerful.(a hole shows up and Sailor ChibiChibi Moon fell onto the pit) whoa!
Water Kirby:Some Sailor Moon characters just don't listen.

Tails: "We're surrounded, Sonic! Do the Twilight Bark!"
Sonic: "No way, Tails! This is nothing! Twiloght Bark is for dog emergencies! If we do the Twilight Bark for assistance, someone who really needed help would be in trouble! If there's one long howl, or too short, or one yip and a woof, that's when you do Twilight Bark. One person's dumb joke could be another person's disaster.

Yeah, I have no idea what the hell those roleplay comments are all about, but this is the most fantastic soundtrack I have ever heard on the SNES. :) Almost brings a tear to my eye.

These weird roleplaying comments are something else haha, but just wanted to say how much I adored both the game and soundtrack for Kirby Super Star. I'm surprised there isn't a track for the treasure collection jingle in The Great Cave Offensive mini-game (probably my favorite of the entire game).

These roleplay comments are something else, I swear to god. Anyway, this is a really good rip, and I like these songs a lot. However, the game select song is avtually called Corkboard, but that doesnt bother me much. 10/10, would listen again.

Not sure what's up with the roleplay but i like how this sounds more clear than in the actual game itself. Although 6 tracks are missing and one got cut to 11 seconds

Back