Deus Ex (Windows) (gamerip) (2000)

The music for the game is rather dull and boring in my opinion. It doesn't have much to it and it's not unique in any way that I could hear. Nothing special to get, but to those who loved the game or just want something new to have here it is to get. Enjoy or be dissapointed it is your choice and your decision.

The music for this game is very atmospheric and fitting.
Captured the cyber punk feel of the game perfectly.
Also its dynamic in regards to what you're doing in game. Good mixture of catchy melodies and pure mood songs, very enjoyable even out of context.
So there you have it. Two "reviews" at either end of the spectrum.

Althrough it has lots of good club muscic too... very nice other sound effect too... not that bad i would say this is an average game with ok soundtrack maybe it need some more cool effect to make the game more exacted!

Contrary to Segnis, I would say that the music fits the game quite perfectly. Atmospheric and understated, and yet manages to jump out at you when necessary. An excellent application of MOD files (as the originals were stored) that harks back to the days of simpler gaming... and better storylines.
A true classic.

I've played this game 3 times, and always loved the title and ending music. The music sometimes really adds to the gameplay. I love it.

The Game is just awesome! The Best Game i`ve ever played in my live. The Soundtrack is just as excellent as the game itself. Download!

I really like this music myself, true a lot of the music is slow, but it is intended to be ambience to give you a real feel for the situation involved. This music was never meant to be a stand alone thing but is supportive of the game, that being said however a couple tunes in here are exceptions to that and can stand alone well. But too be honest that's only a few.

Worth it just for the Enemy of Within tracks...the soundtrack brings back all the good memories that one associates with Deus Ex.

If any1 play long in rpg or crpg know that the best climat is made not by graphic/"well describe area" but from music. Deus Ex sound track in one of the main factors why this game is so loved all over the world.

I don't think its so much that you only like it if you loved the game. There are some songs on this soundtrack that bore me to death. Others that sort of annoy me. But there are also those songs that get in your head and refuse to get out.

I admit, I'm a fanatic of the game, but if that was all that inspired my love of this soundtrack, I would love ALL of it. I don't. Probably more like a third of it.

With that said, MY advice is this: Don't expect it to be perfect. Its not. But don't assume its all terrible unless you've heard it for yourself. :)

Awesome game with a sick story line. It gets repedative after you play it 50 times, but most games do when you over emphasise them.

The music is awesome, not all of it is perfect but it's still very well done.

Its incredible that this game was made in 2000. Even some games similar to this after 4 or so years wern't as good.

Sick stuff. (Y)

Music is the thing that makes me play Deus Ex ever and ever again... RPGs NEVER GROW OLD! And to me Deus Ex will NEVER be 'tiresome' and 'boaring'!

Hats off to Alexander Brandon for such awesome soundtrack in it, its sequel and the entire UT series.

This is one of the best games to ever come out. It is a bit old and obviously isnt the most detailed but games should be about story line and this game is story line gold. It is unfair to comment and post a review on the ost if you havent owned the game as the music is ther mortly to bring atmophere to the game wich it dose very well. You must also remember when the game was made thay didnt have the same music generating tech as today so you cant compare it to todays music. A pure choice for loves of the game and you will be instantly taken back to the event in wich the music was playing. Those that have not played the game will not get much out of this but as a person who has finished it 6 times 10 out of 10

Possibly some of the best and most memorable music in any game. Fitted the game and the situation you were in perfectly. Hearing it again makes me relive the wonderful days of playing my favourite game of all time.

This has gotta be one of the best VG soundtracks I've ever heard. It's ambient, melodious, and incorporates a lot of different genres - it has some great elec piano melodies and some great club/techno songs that get you pumped.

I really don't understand how people can look at this soundtrack, note that it has over 100 different tunes, and not realize that most of it must be background music. If you don't have the patience to listen to every tune or don't have the taste to play the game, why bother reviewing? It's like judging the Lord of the Rings trilogy by reading only one random paragraph from Return of the King.

• The background music are atmospheric and, as such, are excellent background music.
• The melodic pieces are catchy, with powerful themes.

If you don't have time to figure out which is which, no problem -- you don't have time to review.

I believe that the soundtrack suited each area of the game that it was part of perfectly, and as was stated by lycropath, it indeed does capture the feel quite well.

One of the best game ost i've ever heard , truly immersing into the atmosphere of the game, and at the same time exhilarating, the music propels the player to play better and better...my favorite is nyc club music..done by reeves gabrels

Back