Tekken Tag Tournament Direct Audio (2000)

Xiaoyu's music is the best one there, great beat and so full of happieness. But my fav PC has to be King, his combo's rock holy cow.

eddy's beat was mean it gave me a flashback of my dream last night I give it 10outOF10 but the unknown music on track 18 was crap bad beat bad sound yeah

Tekken is the greatest fighting series ever made, and the music only justifies my statement.

I've won a lot of money in this game(King+ Kazuya= Unbeatable)

Thanks for this site!

Whoever did the music for TTT needs to be hired again. This one has a lot of catchy tunes in a unique, unobtrusive style, exactly the type of thing that video game music lovers like, or come to like.

Favourite track on this is Hwoarang's

The only proplem with the soundtrack was Unknown's music, which is pure crap

Otherwise, perfected

The best Tekken music ever

i love the beats. good old fashion techno music sets the tone for the whole game and motivates u to win.

thank Namco for producing such brilliant song 10/10

Simply the best video game music ever made !
Gave me lot of incredible souvenirs during fighting sessions with friends !
Thanks to the site for this !

We need Tekken TAG 2 to continue the reputation that TAG 1 did with the music. TAG 1 will always have the best music pieces in Tekken history! Thumbs up to Namco all the Way!!!
Tekkenf b368

i love whole tekken series and my fav. is tag and tekken 5 and also it's sound track........
i m big fan of dis game and musiccccc......
great work

i'm 100% bewildered that people have REALLLY dont like Unknown's music! It's actually one of my favorites on the entire game! BEsides this, king, yoshimitsu, and one other song i can't recall the name of, Unknown is my favorite! Anyways, high (enough) bitrate, not 320 or anything, more closer to 256, but that's not bad at all, you know. crisp clear, and level bass- not bad audio quality.

I love all the soundtracks to all of the Tekkens.
I also really like Unknown's track, But there seems to be something missing from the track. It sounds like one of the underlying tones is missing for some reason.

Back