Blaster Master (NES) (gamerip) (1988)

This game is classic. The music captures the vibe very well. I can almost guarantee the music from "level 1" will be stuck in your head forever :) Great game, great music, what more can be said?

I remember the times of being a kid. Back in 2006, i always played crapy online parodies of Mario and Sonic games and had no idea the kind of games that I was missing out on. When I stumbled upon Blaster Master, I thought I was in heaven. I still have never beaten the game and I still can never get past the god damn 3rd boss, I cherish this game but the gameplay its self is only the icing on the cake. The soundtrack is absolutely beautiful. It has a lot more than just 1 or 2 great songs, the entire thing is a masterpiece. I highly recommend getting this game for the NES or VC or just playing it on a emulator (That's what I did). If you're looking for a great challenge, this game is for you.

Gah!!! This game was so haunting, mainly because of it's soundtrack; 05 - level 4 being a great example. Loved how each level was different and was reflected by each level's track.

Back