Mario Kart DS (DS, Wii U) (gamerip) (2005)

I love this game, and I love the music.

The Mario Kart series goes to the DS, and it rules.
All the music is crystal clear, and have no problems. They sound like they were being played right off the DS! It's good that every track was included, including the menu music.

i love this mariokart stuff!!!! awesome job whoever got it!!!

i would suggest the first track, the title.. it is probably the best. the others complement their respective races very well. i suggest luigi's mansion,grand prix flyover, and waluigi pinball. after track 32, the tracks are pretty short, so my advice is to get the first 32 tracks and forget the rest. if not, you can always come back.

You're really clever to have gotten hold of these soundtracks and they're really good quality too.

I think you've helped a lot of people out, including me :) great work!

Mario Kart Partners in Time confirmed (What I mean it Mario & Luigi Parters in Time is what is put for the game photo). Also I can hear the starting and engine noice in the background. This is overall terrible. Why are all of these reviews so generous?

Really good! Beautiful! Especially the credits theme.

By the way, the final few seconds of the mirror credits have been trimmed. Can you upload one that's not trimmed?

You forgot the most incredible thing in this album... WHERE THE HELL IS MY YAHOO BOOTING SOUND. But anyways, great music!

I think you forgot the music that plays in mission mode after beating all 8 missions, but still need to beat the boss. I can't find it anywhere, but the music is pretty creepy.

Mario Kart DS' Soundtrack Is Great! The Game Itself Is Pretty Fun, But Drifting Is A Bit Odd To Do. This Game Also Introduced The Useless Blooper Item. Soundtrack:8/10. Game:8.1/10.

I think the tracks "Lose a Shine" and "Get a Shine" aren't correct. If my memories are correct, those are jingles related to Mission Mode, specifically unlocking missions.

For some reason, all DS soundtracks are good. I don't know if it's the bitcrushed instruments, or the way there composed, but there usually all good.

Back