Mario Kart 7 (3DS) (gamerip) (2011)

I know MK7 (Yeah, A Good game if the Blue Shell wasn't as much of a problem with the CPU AI. Internet is fine, just Nintendo has to correct that Blue Shell issue with the offline modes), But why is there an engine in the music? BOTH albums here are impure, they need to be fixed stat!

But the music itself is good, Some moved on to MK8 with few changes.

In reality: Please don't keep the Engine sound in the music files (Keep that in mind with ANY SFX)! It hurts the quality and really causes issues with determining what track is what (If its quiet of course). I will wait for a new version to be released...The question...Is When...

Revi ew from "The Best Gamer Ever"
~ArceusF an2013 1996-Today~

very good nice awsome wicked cool super monster epic fantastic more super insane not bad radical extreme super hard very hard master super nice super cool super master super expert super genius super fantastic outstanding outrageous groovy funky more super good whoa super wicked more radical very wicked more funky more groovy more super outrageous more insane more extreme more very funky

very good nice awsome wicked cool super monster epic fantastic more super insane not bad radical extreme super hard very hard master super nice super cool super master super expert super genius super fantastic outstanding outrageous groovy funky more super good whoa super wicked more radical very wicked more funky more groovy more super outrageous more insane more extreme more very funky more super awsome very radical

This is brilliant; I can't thank you enough! The music came off my 3DS for some reason and I had to find the soundtrack and import it back onto MK7.

mario kart 7!! i personally find this the best game out of the whole series. this game is cool because of all the unique courses, and its awesome music. i found it interesting that you could play as Wiggler or Queen Bee, but also kinda weird. anyway, i would give this game a 9/10 because of how hard it is to get the gold kart stuff. i dont use streetpass spotpass or anything like that, so i have to get a bunch and i mean a BUNCH of coins, i have only gotten the wheels because it was so hard to get that many coins. now, i am gonna sell my 2DS so i can buy a PS3, because SEGA has all of there decent games on PS3. such as Virtua Fighter 5 (i was a super pro at that when i was a kid, but we had to sell the PS3) Sonic Unleashed (best sonic game around) Sonic Gens (awesome sonic game)and S O N I C 0 6 (awesome sonic game)

very good nice awsome wicked cool super monster epic fantastic more super insane not bad radical extreme super hard very hard master super nice super cool super master super expert super genius super fantastic outstanding outrageous groovy funky more super good whoa super wicked more radical very wicked more funky more groovy more super outrageous more insane more extreme more very funky more super awsome very radical
In the famous words of CrazyCookiesOfficial, "What the Cinnamon Toast Flip are you talking about???"

Back