Might and Magic 7 - For Blood and Honor

HOLY HELL this is one straight out of the classic vault i've had this game installed on every single pc i've ever owned played it through probably 50 times with every party combination and finaly had to call it a day wen i got my new vista pc i've missed these songs sooooooooooooooo bad thank u p.s im not insane just overjoyed! ^_^

Been on a endless search for the Might and Magic soundtrack. Tried everything, searched everywhere. Here I find it and the feelings I have can't be described.

The naming here is a little awkward, though. Exploration Theme 1 should be Song of the Pale Lady, #8 should be Succession War, #13 should be Menu, #14 should be The Pig and the Whistle, #18 should be Waves of Time, #19 should be Song of Grass.
As for others... I'd say they should be named after the most apparent appearances: #2 could be Tularean Dungeon, #5 - Evermorn Island, #3 - Erathia etc.

Well... thx for your great efforts... the music is excellent but thif quality of mp3 file is a bit bad...
Thx anyways for this great upload!

love ya!!!! i was missing this game, and don't have the time to play it again nowadays, but i can hear the great songs now while i am studying ^^
thank you

Simply the best. And I remember when i crossed the road with harpies there was such excellent music that, from time to time i visited that road again and again only to listen and experience that excitement...

Amazing music in a videogame! Makes me wanna play the game again :) I`m Trying to find the chords/tabs for the soundtracks on thee internet. (The pale lady) i think one song is called, but hard to find these songs :( Any clue, anyone?

If you need to install this game on newer operative systems, I got it to work by installing MM7 Grayface patch 1.6.2. Then you need to config the .ini file and set mp3 music to 1 instead of 0. Then you need to create a folder called "Music". This is the good part. You can download the music from here and name them 2.mp3 - 20.mp3. Here it's 19 song's and it starts on 1. Add plus one to the song names and rename number 1 to 2.mp3 and number 19 as 20.mp3 and the same with the others. Then the music will work!

I never even played any of the M&M games but I know they're classics. Discovering this soundtrack right now, and I can instantly tell it is gold.

It reminds me when I TRIED to play adventure / RPG games back in the nineties. I actually sucked bad at almost any game, but I loved good soundtracks and atmospheres, such as Riven or Lands of Lore.

Thank you for sharing this gem.

Back