Super Mario Sunshine (GC, Switch) (gamerip) (2002)

Well, closest thing we have is SMS inside Super Mario 3D All-Stars, and I doubt there's been a change.
Super Mario Galaxy is kind of a sequel to Super Mario Sunshine, I remember somewhere I heard Nintendo had considered either making a new game or a Super Mario Sunshine 2, and they went with a new game (don't quote me if I'm wrong, this was a long time ago.) You can still see small references to Super Mario Sunshine in the game like some cannons looking like FLUDD and even in Super Mario Galaxy 2 with Star Shine Galaxy

I think it's just you. The track is based on Super Mario Bros 3 boss music.
Make sure you aren't getting the games mixed up. Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii isn't the same thing as New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Also, there may be multiple boss fight tracks in Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii.

Make sure you aren't getting the games mixed up. Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii isn't the same thing as New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Also, there may be multiple boss fight tracks in Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii.
There are several, one in NEW Super Mario Bros. Wii is based off the Super Mario Bros. 3 boss music, and the others are all original
a lot of music in that game is based off of Super Mario Bros. 3, interestingly

Just went and verified, you're thinking of the New Super Mario Bros. Wii Airship boss theme. But the Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii Castle boss/Tower boss theme is based off the Phantamanta theme from Super Mario Sunshine.

Back