Quake 2 - Original Soundtrack

yeah kicks holy cow ....

i also have the PS version and used PSMplay to convert the XA files to WAV and then MP3 - but i don't have any track names - if anyone has something like a tracklist for the PS version i'd be thankfull

oh, and to anyone having no music on their pc version - open your computer case and check if there is a CD audio cable connected from CD drive to your soundcard, and if CD audio is enabled in the audio settings - i had that problem with tomb raider I and II back then and solved it like this. though nowadays computers with windows XP aren't using the analog CD audio cable anymore but it COULD still be used by old games - just try it

hey!! where the music menu?? that music is so good man!! but thank's to not forget that musics!!! Thank You KHINSIDER.com !!!
i'm sorry about my words...i'm brazilian...and i have 14 years old...i'm learning english yet...but isn't bad !!

it's so awesome. the best booster of adrenaline when playing the game.. ARRRGH!! I fall into berserk when listening to "rage". fraggin' hardcore !!

Hot damn! I love this game and soundtrack! My favourite track is Descent into Cerberon! That one truly gets me pumped!

Sonic Mayhem did a fantastic job.

I still have my quake 1,2, and 3 arena. No offence to multi - player but i would trade quake 3 for 4 i so want 4. The music is great i am here to put it on my ipod

Well, Kill Ratio is what I want to listen to when I get my game face on when I want to play any game, whether it's Star wars, Power Rangers, Transformers, Vectorman, all in all, it's one of the best music pieces of the soundtrack.

Back