Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (Genesis) (gamerip) (1993)

Man, the unused rendition of Brave really changes the tone of the song, with the louder drums and guitars. I love it, but get why it needed to be changed.

The Eggman Defeated Theme Sounds Like An Act Cleared Song, And Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine Is Just A Remake Of Puyo Puyo And It Has Leftovers. (Its Like That Cuz' The Creators That Made Puyo Puyo And DRMBM Are Made By The Same Creators: SEGA. SUS)

Funny that alot of tracks in this game are remixes of Puyo Puyo themes. I know that sounds stupid to point out because "That's because it's a reskin, stupid" but they just sound very interesting to listen to with the slightly more grungy influence of Mean Bean's compositions and instruments, it gives some of the tracks a different feel.

Funny that alot of tracks in this game are remixes of Puyo Puyo themes. I know that sounds stupid to point out because "That's because it's a reskin, stupid" but they just sound very interesting to listen to with the slightly more grungy influence of Mean Bean's compositions and instruments, it gives some of the tracks a different feel.
It's basically Puyo Puyo for countries that don't have it

Sonic fact: the danger theme used in this game is also one that's sometimes used
In the sonic. Exe games, like you hear it on the spirits of hell continue? Screen.

Back