Mega Man 8 (Saturn) (gamerip) (1997)

Anyone who dislikes Megaman 8's OST is probably nostalgically bias.

Great emotional soundtrack. Good quality as well. The cuts could be better however.

i give more then 100 rate i give you 10000000000 rate because ps1 the best console 4 me in my life and has best music thank you very much

Interesting to notice the PSX version is fairly cutted down against the Saturn version. Nevertheless, I believe the inedit tracks for the Saturn are beautiful pieces of art.

I like all Mega Man games,so people need to stop saying this is bad. I don't pay attention to negative comments, but that means you disliking the producers.

Excellent OST, the second one of my favorites after MMV.

Needless to say, MM8 is an underated, yet amazing game!

I'm a fan of megaman. I was trying to find MP3s of megaman 8 and I can't find it anywhere but here.
Thx A lot KHinsider
Me parece increíble la cantidad de música recopilada por los creadores y contribuidores. No creí poder encontrar las músicas de fondo de Megaman 8, pero aún así aquí está, los felicito.

Me parece increíble la cantidad de música recopilada por los creadores y contribuidores. No creí poder encontrar las músicas de fondo de Megaman 8, pero aún así aquí está, los felicito.
Translation:
I find incredible the amount of music compiled by the creators and contributors. I didn't think I could find the background music for Megaman 8, but still here it is, congratulations.

where is green hill zone? This isn't the OST . . doesn't even include M.I.L.F.
Wrong soundtrack, buddy.
Me refiero a que no era necesario que la gente sepa lo que dijo.
No todo el mundo habla inglés. Apuesto a que estás hablando de mi traducción, bueno voy a repetirlo: No todo el mundo conoce tu idioma español, y ellos, la mayoría de las veces, no lo hablan. Permítanme aclarar: La mayoría de la gente no sabrá lo que es una felicitación, pero cuando se diga en inglés, podrán entender lo que dijo.

Back