Castlevania: Dracula X / Vampire's Kiss (SNES) (gamerip) (1995)

I'll say myself, it sounds AWESOME and I can't believe how good the quality is! It sounds straight out of the SNES sound chip!

Since I noticed the two reviews for this album have wildly different comments on the sound quality, I figured I'd put my two cents in: If there were any problems with the sound being messed up, they have since been fixed since "Guest" submitted their review. It sounds perfect. This is a good Castlevania sound track, recommended.

Castlevania Dracula X's Soundtrack Is Amazing! The Game Itself Is By Far The Hardest Castlevania Game I've Ever Played And Honestly It's My Second Least Favorite Castlevania Game I've Played.
Soundtrack:9/10. Game:5.6/10.

Castlevania - Dracula X (Castlevania - Vampire's Kiss) (1995) (SNES) is a good game
My top 3 favorites songs are:
1. Illusionary Dance
2. Den
3. Boss

Castlevania - Dracula X (Castlevania - Vampire's Kiss) (1995) (SNES) is a good game
My top 3 favorites songs are:
1. Illusionary Dance
2. Den
3. Boss
Ehhh... I disagree. Castlevania Dracula X is a fine game with some annoying enemy placement from time to time and the stages are either dull and boring or extremely irritating. I will say that I like Ricthers Backflip, The Bosses are some of the best of the Classicvania games, and the item crashes are fun and useful. However, compared to Super Castlevania IV and Castlevania Bloodlines, this game is a massive step down compared to those games.

Ehhh... I disagree. Castlevania Dracula X is a fine game with some annoying enemy placement from time to time and the stages are either dull and boring or extremely irritating. I will say that I like Ricthers Backflip, The Bosses are some of the best of the Classicvania games, and the item crashes are fun and useful. However, compared to Super Castlevania IV and Castlevania Bloodlines, this game is a massive step down compared to those games.
Euuuh... I don't know how you manage to find Castlevania Dracula X more difficult than Castlevania 3. I passed Castlevania Dracula X almost in the snap of a finger (except the last boss, where I almost gave up) while I worked hard and hard to finish Castlevania 3. By the way, if you are looking for the hardest Castlevania game, try: Castlevania (X68000). Personally I find it less difficult than Castlevania 3 but most people say it's the hardest!

Euuuh... I don't know how you manage to find Castlevania Dracula X more difficult than Castlevania 3. I passed Castlevania Dracula X almost in the snap of a finger (except the last boss, where I almost gave up) while I worked hard and hard to finish Castlevania 3. By the way, if you are looking for the hardest Castlevania game, try: Castlevania (X68000). Personally I find it less difficult than Castlevania 3 but most people say it's the hardest!
Castlevania Dracula X isn't nearly as hard as Castlevania III. Unfortunately, I don't have a way to play the X68000 version or Castlevania Chronicles I should say because that game was ported to the Playstation one. By the way, if you use the axe on Dracula in Castlevania Dracula X, then the boss is a complete joke (Both forms).

Castlevania Dracula X isn't nearly as hard as Castlevania III. Unfortunately, I don't have a way to play the X68000 version or Castlevania Chronicles I should say because that game was ported to the Playstation one. By the way, if you use the axe on Dracula in Castlevania Dracula X, then the boss is a complete joke (Both forms).
Oh, ok... I was using holy water, maybe that's why...

I honestly didn't know until now that this is a port of Castlevania: Rondo of Blood (I thought the name sharing was just a coincidence). But either way, these tunes sound just as good as the CD soundtrack in my opinion!

Back