Ninja Gaiden (1988)

Ninja Gaiden's Soundtrack Is Classic And Amazing! The Game Itself is Insanely Difficult But In A Fun Way Like The First Two Ecco Games & Castlevania. Overall Great Soundtrack & Classic Game. Soundtrack:9/10. Game:7/10.

Last edited:
I've beaten Ninja Gaiden on July 29th, 2021 (on the NES). Before today, I've beaten the game using save states. All I have left to beat is Ninja Gaiden III. Which I'll probably never beat because it has LIMITED continues.
Soundtrack: 8.6/10.
Game: 7.6/10.

Last edited:
Ninja Gaiden's Soundtrack is amazing! The themes are so damn catchy and it'll keep your toes tapping throughout the whole game. My favorite theme in this is Masked Devil because it sounds so sad and great at the same time. As for the game itself, it's pretty fun. The stages are fun to blast through with Ryu's amazing special weapons like The Windmill Star, The Fire Wheel, and my personal favorite, The Spin Slash which rips enemies and bosses apart in a matter of seconds. Another great thing about Ninja Gaiden is the story. It has anime as hell cutscenes which will be a standard for the next two games. The story itself is great, but on more recent playthroughs, I tend to skip the cutscenes. As for the bosses, they're extremely easy and the only one that I have a hard time with every now and then is Jaquio. Aside from him, the rest are easy as hell. Lastly, a lot of people say this game is really hard while in reality, most of the game is moderately hard and it doesn't get hard until stage 5-3. Overall, Ninja Gaiden is a great game that's a lot of fun to play with a great story, fun stages, easy bosses, a amazing soundtrack, and great weapons.
Soundtrack:8.8/10.
Game: 8/10.

I finally beaten this game after 3 years, definetly a celebratory moment I will never forget. Same with this soundtrack.
It took me 4-5 hours to beat Ninja Gaiden my first time and on my recent playthroughs, it takes me about 50 minutes or less to beat nowadays. Anyways, congrats on beating the game:]

Back