Your Demise (2021)

ok, now this is just too much, either put these in an all in one album, or don't upload em at all, this is practically unnecessary

ok, now this is just too much, either put these in an all in one album, or don't upload em at all, this is practically unnecessary
i think being accurate to the official releases is important even if they're structured strangely like this

yeah but, whats the point if we already have the gamerip album, which already has every single song
it'd be different if that was official but that's a gamerip
i get where ur coming from but i'm thinking more for archival purposes n such. if an official full soundtrack album releases, then these would be obsolete but until then this is the best way to reflect how they were officially released

i get where ur coming from but i'm thinking more for archival purposes n such. if an official full soundtrack album releases, then these would be obsolete but until then this is the best way to reflect how they were officially released
sorry if i'm not getting my own point across too well im really bad at writing but i hope u get what i mean maybe

fair point, but it might be confusing for others searching for the song they want

fair point, but it might be confusing for others searching for the song they want
Oh look. The only time I agree with this beatch.
It's very confusing, and it's not that hard to put them all inside a single album.

Last edited:
Oh look. The only time I agree with this beatch.
It's very confusing, and it's not that hard to put them all inside a single album.
jeez u dont have to call them a Barbra Streisand whatd they ever došŸ˜­šŸ˜­

i've put descriptions on every release that isn't a single explaining what it is (e.g. "this release contains only songs by Stardust Tunes")
if you think these shouldn't be on the site, take it up with an admin or mod, i'm not the one approving them lol

Back