Secret Weapons Over Normandy Original Soundtrack Recording (2003)

Famous Giaccino here, music composer for Medal of Honor, Lost (Tv Series), and much more. It's really him, his music is characteristic very much, maybe with one exception of Stalingrad theme, which is more like Danny Elfman (old Batman music composer) .

LOL, I have never expected to imagine a fight of Batman in Stalingrad. Just listen Stalingrad theme, it sounds more like Gotham, lol.

You know dem good old days where gameboys and TVs with massive arses were around? Well I have dis good old XBox downstairs and the only thing I can tell you is that the 1st game save of GTA Vice City is is 2002 and it's almost 2017 for god's sake! You know when Guest a couple comments above mentioned about Medal of Honor? You remember that a few hundred characters earlier I spoke about an XBox with cables running out of the controllers? Well I have S.W.O.N.(go figure), Medal of Honor RISING SUN(not only Medal of Honor) and a few other games such as battlefront(the first) and other stuff. All great games... I feel that"Quality not Quantity" can be applied in this situation (quality for the type of games or the plot and quantity for the game console or the graphics). KEEP IT UP SONY, MICROSOFT AND NINTENDO!!!

Back