Yu☆Yu☆Hakusho Original Soundtrack (1993)

the songs and quality are good, but there are still a couple missing. Smiling bomb english versinon should be added. There is also that song that is always played when yusuke is sad, or there is an emotional part in the show.

the songs and quality are good, but there are still a couple missing. Smiling bomb english versinon should be added. There is also that song that is always played when yusuke is sad, or there is an emotional part in the show.

Download Yu Yu Hakusho

i agree the english version for Smiling Bomb should be added. i've been trying to find it for a while now. needless to say i haven't been successful. i've only been able to find the japanese version, which isn't that bad really, but i like the english version better.

Good quality. For you guys wanting Smiling Bomb in English, find it on YouTube, copy the URL, and go to youtube-mp3.org to convert it.

Está buena pero le faltan ciertos temas importantes como el de las escenas tristes, emotivas y de los 4 endings restantes (las versiones japonesas, las originales, son mejores así que "Homework ga Owaranai" está genial).

Bue n trabajo!

Back