Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (CDA) (PS1, Saturn, MS-DOS, Windows, MacOS) (gamerip) (1995)

This game went so fast! I bought it off ebay to play it soley for the storyline, lol. It was still kinda fun, but it went really fast. The music on wc2 was one of the best parts about it though =D

warcraft 2 is a great game for the beginner who would like to delve into stratigic gameplay. it is easy to lean and master yet remains refreshingly challenging as the levels progress. being created in 1995 it remains a classic today and a staple classic for all stratigic war games in your collection.
i still today get the same kick out of playing it as the newer more graphically advanced games. the only thing missing however is the map maker which you are able to create your own challenging landscapes which enables you to create very challenging scenarios and enact epic battles many times larger than in normal game play.

This game was third in my life. The first was pacman and warcraft 1 =) I never mentioned before that it has only 20-minutes soundtrack for every race. I think there is nothing else to say, I'll get as ringtone too, nostalgy, you know... =)

Ah, brings back memories of playing this excellent game during my school days. This is the only game that I remember the bgm entirely. Been searching this for ages. When I heard the song, I can still remember clearly the voice of footman, peasants, peons, etc. when we issue command to them. " Zog'thok, Zog'zog " and others.

Love this game, best Warcraft and one of the best games ever made. The story is just perfect in every detail. It's a shame that Blizzard destroyed the lore with WoW. Hope they remake Warcraft 1, 2 and 3 one day.

war craft II es el juego con que empece y me trae muchos recuerdos estas hermosas melodias que solo me llevan a mi querida infancia; los escuchare en los momentos que me hagan falta enfrentar una afrenta de mi vida porque si de niño pude como no voy a poder ahora que lo escucho !!!!!!!gracias

The best soundtrack of any game for awe-inspiring battle songs. It's one of those "one-time" amazing OSTs that Blizzard made. Not that their other games have bad music, but to me, this music captured the mood more than any other OST from Blizzard.

Wow I remember when I was in elementary school just waking up early in the morning to play this game. Man the time goes so fast I swear.

Back