VAGRANTSTORY Original Soundtrack (2000)

I was looking for this sound track since I played the game the last century ago, thanks! you all are awesome! If I can say there is a game with great music, is this one. One of my favorite is the wyvern song, is played in the fight against the first big dragon in the sanctum, so cool!

Great music awesome game so many good pieces.One of my favorite games spent hours on it.Thanks for a great soundtrack on a great game.

This is one of the best soundtrack videogame even, with an epic sound, the music create one perfect ambient for each one of the scenes.

What can I say? Simply, better it could not be, the music offers at all time the ideal setting for each of the situations, an epic soundtrack.

Great game, excellent graphics and a music done to the measure.

Advisable not only for the fans of the game.

The thing I really loved (and love) about Vagrant Story is that everything about it, from the music to the sound effects, the dialogue, the animations, the facial expressions, the cinematic camera shots, they all worked perfectly together to bring a certain feel of old magic and mystery within Lea Monde. The music went so well with it all, it added a wonderful ambience to the whole feel of the game's atmosphere.

Definitely a feast for the ears. This game has one of the best and most dynamic soundtracks I have ever heard and few can compare to it, the soundtrack truly compliments the game in almost every aspect

Although at times the tracks can feel a tad... confusing, the entire soundtrack is wonderful, and quite aptly grim in some cases.

Vagrant Story. Man, what a game! Truly a masterpiece from a bygone age; this was Square at their utmost best, when they could rightly so consider themselves the indisputable monarchs of the JRPG genre. It's just so very hard to believe the same people that brought us this amazing game and countless unforgettable others on both the SNES and PSX, are nowadays hopelessly buried up to their necks in sheer complacency and mediocrity like so many other old-time developers, showing no interest whatsoever in living up to their glorious legacy. What happened to these people? Vagrant Story alone... man, it was perfect in almost every way; the story, the characters, the art direction, the gameplay, and of course the fantastic soundtrack; this game has in my opinion the most beautiful and emotive theme played during the credits roll of any game I've ever played. This was a game where you could clearly see how in those long gone days there was true passion and love to making games; there was commitment, and an untainted desire to create something that would blow people's minds off. God, to relive those golden days again!

SSCX-10042 is so hard to find! Unfortunately the download link seems to be broken. Any chance it could be fixed? :3

Back