Toy Story (Genesis) (gamerip) (1995)

Traveler's Tales really brings out the best in older hardware. And although the music here seems to be normal at first glance, the title and ending themes use tons of processor magic in order to make this sound nothing like stock Genesis/Megadrive music. Sonic CD's past themes come close, but it's not nearly as impressive as it's enhanced by the Sega/Mega CD architecture. This, however? Both catchy and impressive. 10/10 from me!

Last edited:
Toy Story's Soundtrack Is Pretty Good. The Game Itself Is Solid But, I only Got to the 2nd Buzz Fight. Overall, Good Soundtrack & Great Game (Despite That I Haven't Beaten It Yet.) Soundtrack:6.8/10. Game:7.4/10.

10/10 This soundtrack is WAY better than the SNES version.it even has"you've got a friend in me".
The song IS in the SNES version, but for some strange reason it went completely unused. That's even more weird especially since the song is finished, and they had absolutely no reason NOT to use it outside of cartridge space.

The song IS in the SNES version, but for some strange reason it went completely unused. That's even more weird especially since the song is finished, and they had absolutely no reason NOT to use it outside of cartridge space.
Oh, thanks for reminding me.

I think it got unused probably because of copyright or maybe I'm wrong

Yes if that was the case, it wouldn't be in the Genesis or PC versions. I'd say it's probably that this is an early version of the song and they didn't have time to change it.

Yes if that was the case, it wouldn't be in the Genesis or PC versions. I'd say it's probably that this is an early version of the song and they didn't have time to change it.
Stop taking other people's ideas and adding little to no edits. You're literally driving me crazy!

No, if that was the case, it wouldn't be in the Genesis or PC versions. I'd say it's probably that this is an early version of the song and they didn't have time to change it.
I mean it could happen. I'm not sure if Traveller's Tales had the rights to use "You've Got A Friend In Me" again when it came to releasing the SNES version or was a simple oversight as "Strange Things" is in that version too and the cutscenes are oddly silent in that version; unless it was a last minute thing and they didn't wanna pay the rights to use it again.

Last edited:
Back