Total Overdose - Original Game Audio

THAKNK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH I WANT THIS ALLLLL SONGS BUT NEVER FOUND FAIL IHAVE. BUT I LOVE YOU THANK YOU KHINSIDER.COM ... IWANT TO DONET YOU SOME MUCH ($). THANK YOU.I LOVE TOTAL OVERDOSE ...

The most fantastic game which I played in my life with awesome English rap music and stunts.
Thanks for all game developers who developed this game!!!

Friends, If you have the game then use the software Dragon Unpacker and choose the "sound.naz" file in game folder to extract all the sound,music and soundtracks to the specified folder. Then sort out the sounds from the files whose size starts from about 800kb to various mb. May go higher. That will be the soundtracks.

my fav. game till now............ best sound tracks......... ...i want steel the wheel mission soundtrack but i can't find it.plz... help

This game is ment for those who have a big cojones.riding bulls spinning wheels extreme action and son of a gun.the music reminds me of the farms and their peacefull yet amazing atmosphere of mexico.It was the best time of my life.I can proudly say that my friend (john) who works in the widow company took ideas from me for this game.I Prithvi Singh salute you my amigo.

Tod is one of the best experienced i have ever had in gaming zone! I have played ths game more than 8 times! I am such a big fan of tod!

Back