Total Overdose - Original Game Audio

the game was terrefic and the graphics was extreme and the sounds tracks was the best the best song was the theme song of this game i love the song very much.

One of the best game ever played by me. I had played this game two times. Excellent is the only word that can define this game and the sound track during the 180 degree spin challenge was awesome.

I LOVE THESE SONGS BEATS

AND THESE BEATS CAN BE USED FOR DANCING PURPOSES .

I WILL USE THESE BEATS FOR MIXING SONGS AND MAKING A HIGH BEAT DANCING TRACK......

THANKS

you are right brother the game was stupendous-fantobolusly-fantastical-mind blowing and the sound track is awesome.Me(Rohit) and My Best friend Abhiraj are a
true fan of this game.

mind blowing game with matrix type slow spice moves and pure maxican style with hot soundtrek ,,,,,,,,,,,,i love this game,,,waiting 4 sequal also,,,

oh yeah man this game is the best and all the soundtracks were excellent it's graphics were extreme , but the most terrific part of this game are the stunts .

Submitted by Guest
Rating: 10/10

the game was terrefic and the graphics was extreme and the sounds tracks was the best the best song was the theme song of this game i love the song very much.

one of the best games i gad played.terrific story and amazing music.the theme song is the best of this album.i like this song very very much.

Thank you this site owners,
i m a boy who loves game music n other soundtrax of movies n games,bt dont hv money so u guies r helping my kind of youngsters by giving few music free of cost.Thank u peoples once again.love u.
-Satish

very good game and the story is very good
the mexican style and backgroud is nice
the graphics maybe a little bit but overall its a good game and specially the attitude and style of ramiro cruz all over the game is very interesting
i liked the sountracks and mostly the slowmotion and the loco moves in this game

Back