Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (PS1, PS2, Xbox, GC, Windows) (gamerip) (2001)

This album needs to be re-ripped, a few of the tracks seem to have audio glitches.
The track "afi" and the track "rev" are two of the ones I heard them in so far, both near the end of the track. Aside from that this is a very nostalgic soundtrack, I played Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 a lot during my childhood and this soundtrack definitely helped form some of my musical taste later in life. At this point I'm kinda padding out the review due to its arbitrary 100 word limit even though I only really left one to make notice of the audio glitching. Perhaps I should have emailed someone about it instead.

Fun fact: In the song "Let's get Dirty" (redman), Redman raps the line "My dress code all is black when I'm makin' the moves. Similar to the new PlayStation 2." 'PlayStation 2' is censored in all versions except the PS2 version of the game for obvious copyright reasons. This means this gamerip is from a version of the game that is not the PS2.

Fun fact: In the song "Let's get Dirty" (redman), Redman raps the line "My dress code all is black when I'm makin' the moves. Similar to the new PlayStation 2." 'PlayStation 2' is censored in all versions except the PS2 version of the game for obvious copyright reasons. This means this gamerip is from a version of the game that is not the PS2.

This is probably ripped from the Xbox version.

Back