Tomodachi Life (3DS) (gamerip) (2013)

Huh? There's a bunch of unused music in here... But I love it anyway! I first got the game for Christmas. Whoever composed this music is awesome! Awesome music composed by awesome people!

31. journey complete.mp3 on the pikmin soundtrack starts exactly (the first note) the same as 155_Travel (Space).mp3 for this soundtrack. It is so, well, how do I put it? Ah, yes, creepy but cool. Other than that, it's great!!!

This album is amazing. I found this website last year and I've been using it since to listen to my favorite soundtracks. This album has all of the Tomodachi Life soundtracks so I can listen to all of my jams. I hope this website doesn't get taken down. Merry Christmas! :D

any orchestral music here i have never heard in the actuall game. other than that lovely

Update: I noticed that "Baby 2" is actually the soundtrack for sadness after rejection/make-up failure. I'm also very concerned about "Wandering Friend" and "Adeline", they are unused soundtracks possibly found in the game files - but maybe they do get used in game, at a point nobody has gotten to yet. Are there still secrets to be discovered?

its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good its pretty good

I absolutely love this soundtrack, but I think the Concert Hall songs sound really off. It seems like the Concert Hall songs are missing some instruments, making them sound rather empty or "incomplete", such as the Ballad Song not having any beat for some reason.
The songs I'm referring to are Ballad Song, Enka Song, Metal Song, Musical Song, Opera Song, Pop Song, Rap Song, Rock & Roll Song, and Techno Song. The Enka Song sounds the most like what it's supposed to be, but it still irks me that there's some difference/off-ness.

Back