Tomodachi Life (3DS) (gamerip) (2013)

THE DIVORCE FAIL JINGLE IS JUST THE HQ VERSION OF THE BELL SAMPLE FROM FUCJKING WARIO LAND 4 WHERIFUWB I2

why'd they go so hard on the compatibility tester you'd think it'd be sad when you get a low score but the music rules so how could you be

Uh oh, just noticed that meself. Hopes that gets fixed, whether there's supposed to be another song or the numbering is a bit off.
i think thats supposed to be the japan exclusive enka song, considering how the tracks before it are the instrumental versions of the songs in the game. it'd make sense to follow up w/ that

Update: I noticed that "Baby 2" is actually the soundtrack for sadness after rejection/make-up failure. I'm also very concerned about "Wandering Friend" and "Adeline", they are unused soundtracks possibly found in the game files - but maybe they do get used in game, at a point nobody has gotten to yet. Are there still secrets to be discovered?
i know this is pretty late but iirc "Adeline" and "Wandering Friend" are supposed to be tracks from the japanese version of the compatibility tester. the sexy smooth jazz you hear in the western versions isn't in the japanese version of tomodachi life. rather, the japanese compatibility tester music is replaced by some nice piano music!

idk about "Wandering Friend" but ik "Adeline" is one of the tracks that plays when you get a low score in the japanese compatibility tester, 20%-29% i think. contrary to fan theories it is NOT an unused theme for a miscarriage event nor is it a leftover from a scrapped piano item. no secrets here, just localization differences. hope that cleared things up if you weren't aware already

Back