The Wolf Among Us (Windows) (gamerip) (2013)

This album has that Noire-esque feeling to it. Giving a retro, mysterious feeling grounded in reality yet still managing to feel magical in a fairy tail type way. Reminiscent of Twin Peaks, This album sets the tone and theme of Mystery, Violence and Fantasy, all in one glorious album.

AMONG US!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEAVY BREATHING AMONG AMONG AMOGN GUNSUSUS FAINGAINAOHGENGUALNOANEOMAEAGOAAMOAMGONGOMGOGNGNGNGGNGOANGONAOGANOGNAGMAOMGAOMGAGNOGNAOGNOAMAOMGAONGANGAMOGNGONAGNOGAMONGAMGONGMOGMGMOGMOGMGOMGUGSMSMSMSS ALMONG US YEAH YEAH SUS SUS SUS AMONG US YEAH SUS SOOOOHHN HOHN OSE NTIOAENIOR SUSUSUSUSUSA ROUIAEBRANROANBROEANR(AONOIJ191e9r91rn109fn10nFIA FAorSSUSUSUSUSUSU AMOOOOOOOOOOOOOON G UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS uOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAGHHHAMOOOONG USS USUS SU SUA DIABEWIONDAIW IENAMOOOONGUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSAMOOOOONNNGGGG UUUUUUUUSSSS!!

Wasnt this soundtrack recently officialy released for the first time?
https://vgmdb.net/album/129000
You should be able to rip it in FLAC from any streaming service now.
Not available on spotify yet despite playlist being already made. I spoken with Jared in the past, he said that Telltale didn't let him to release the soundtrack long time ago. I cannot find it in high quality. Maybe someone will have better luck.

Not available on spotify yet despite playlist being already made. I spoken with Jared in the past, he said that Telltale didn't let him to release the soundtrack long time ago. I cannot find it in high quality. Maybe someone will have better luck.
Wow, actually looks like it was taken down again everywhere. Probably a copyright problem. If nobody downloaded it while it was available, I guess it was lost. Maybe ask if someone here or on Squid-Board saved it but I doubt it since I searched already.

Wow, actually looks like it was taken down again everywhere. Probably a copyright problem. If nobody downloaded it while it was available, I guess it was lost. Maybe ask if someone here or on Squid-Board saved it but I doubt it since I searched already.
I took some time to check what it was and it was some random dude just posting game ripp files onto spotify etc. It was fake sadly.

Back