The Matrix: Path of Neo (Re-Engineered Soundtrack) (2005)

Totally sweet soundtracks here. I actually own this game and the gameplay is awesome. The combat system is really neat and stuff, but the music is what I found to be amazing. This game never gets old to me. I have one suggestion to make, not about this totally tight game, but about other games out there. I think it would be extremely awesome if you can put in new release game sound tracks, like for example I beleive Ironman is coming out maybe at the end of this year, but if they make a game out of it, which they probably will, its gonna be cool if the soundtracks were posted on this website around the same time it comes out, if that's possible. This suggestion includes alot of other great new releases out there, thanks.

this is one of the better game soundtracks i have heard in a while. combinate the soundtrack with the awsome fighting and shooting in the game and you have: the matrix path of neo.

It is the best music EVER! Thanks Khinsider so much! The memories... My favourite is the key and the multiple Smith's but I the game it's called 'The burly Brawl.' Great job though!!!

Where is Soundtracks?

- Tobias Enhus - The Matrix : Path Of Neo (03:04)

- Brother - Dark New Day (02:22)

- Filter - My Long Walk to Jail (00:25)

Back