The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Official Soundtrack

Love the orchestration. This is a great game with a pretty good soundtrack :) Hopefully more can be added? I know there's more than that, something like over thirty songs? Really though, the only other songs that I would want added are the last two songs in the game. That being, the music that plays once you've killed Ganondorf and finished the game :p

I loved the game. Especially the soundtracks. Surely there's more than 7 songs -_-
If more were to be added, i'd hope for the most to add the 'Gerudo Dessert' and the 'Hyrule Castle'...they're really good songs you know i just...well hope they get in the list.

Why is track 01 'orchestra piece #2? is there a #1? =)

Hmm... The game is great, and so is all the music. But really, there is way more to be added. Fyer's Flight music anyone? Also, the Gerudo Desert music should be in here.

Hope ya add more.

It would seem as if the full soundtrack has not been released yet...Otherwise, the things here so far are pretty exceptional. From what I've heard, the soundtrack recently was released and such, but there have been fake ones popping up. Ah, well, I'm waiting eagerly for the rest to come.

its not the same without the hyrule field at night theme the others are perfectly alright and its a good game but thats the best track in the game

It is missing something, right the hidden village theme song that sounds like Wild Arms, add that and a couple of more and you got your missing 7

I WANT BOSS SONGS!
my favorites,
Argoroc,
Stalord,
Ook,
Blizzeta.
I want them, and I want them NOW.

I will surley dowload the entire thing with boss songs :p

It's got some good songs there but not the one I'm looking for. Now when they add the Hidden Village theme, then I'll really be happy. GET THE HIDDEN VILLAGE THEME!!!

totally cool. thx for uploading, but i wonder why the Ordon Village song isn't here. Did they make one? If so could you upload it please! :D

Pretty nice. But i want the tutorial song when you learn new sword techniques. And why isn't the itro song here. That one rox my sox. I'm really looking forward to this page expanding, because we all want the glorius music in twilight princess.

yae they did forget some songs i have the game what about all of the temple what about lake hylia what about the Gerudo Desert what about the boss songs what about those songs where the heck are they i want them now!

I want the Twilight Zone music! That's the collest T.P. music to me and I need it for a lot of my YouTube movies. PLEASE PUT ON THE ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS: TWILIGHT ZONE MUSIC!!!

Lot of questions from people--I'll try to answer some of them.

This is an incomplete of songs (as many of you guessed). I've downloaded 47 tracks out of a list of approximately 100. Most of the rest are short cut-scene tracks less than 30 seconds in length.

Yes, there is an Orchestra Piece #1. If you can find this at all, it is a MUST to download.

Yes, there are tracks for every boss battle. They are amazing.

thehylia.com used to have a FlashPlayer list of the complete soundtrack, but upon finding out it was still possible to hack mp3 files from their site, they have since removed it from their site.

Search elsewhere for more files. Happy hunting.

I have a complete game rip of all the sounds used. Shall I try and upload the ones mentioned as requests, or most of the tracks I have?
There is easily 180 tracks

Back