The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Official Soundtrack

Let me clear this up. This collection of tracks was a free cd thats the magazine nintendo power gave to members subscribing (or resubscribing). I was one of those members. So no one forgot anything or left anything out. Oh, and track 3 should be Ordon Village.

It's a nice soundtrack, I love the game.

But I do think I needs more songs. Some boss songs, and definitely Midna's Desperate Hour, or Midna's Lament, however you refer to it as.

But other than that, they're nice songs. =-)

what about adding the song of time to this one. i know its in the ocarina of time, but when you enter the temple of time (i dont know the exact name, but you play around with the dominion rod there) you here the song of time, and i like that version more than the ocarian version.

I'd like to see some of the more exciting themes like maybe the several battles with Ganondorf's different forms, but especially the boss songs.

Hmm. Well, there are some pretty awesome tracks on here (like Midna's Theme, Song of Healing Wolf Song, and Hyrule Field Main Theme), but there aren't enough in here. I was greatly disapointed when I saw that there were only 8 songs in this playlist. Try to add more songs into the play-list when you have the time and place to-- I would appreciate it! :)

The music themes are very moving. I am amazed how electronic music can be sourced. Yet, I am not apart of this cultural. I know that certain family members have certain songs that celebrate each person. I only played the video game. I used to really like the graphics that the square soft company created. This was when I was very young the age thirteen or fourteen. I remember this was a very lost time for me. Some of these songs someone I knew marked or tagged me with and I am remembering them, yet I do not know there names. I guess the past just becomes the past, and life continues.

The last track on this album is not originally from this CD release. Additionally the 3rd track, 'Ordon Village,' appears to be missing.

Back