The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Vol. II - The Lost Tracks (1999)

Yeah, all the techno music gets old sometimes. I like it when the games use actual bands - makes it more authentic

I love Zelda, especially Ocarina Of Time. However the music you uploaded is also perfecft except for the slight language issue which leaves me forced to download large files just to find out what they are, i personally didn't mind as i was more than happy to do this method to get the Zelda Songs, but it could be problematic and potentially scare away others that are less eager. Altogether a great upload and a chance to really show people out there why Zelda is the best game in the world, Keep It Up!

A well deserved 9, to get the ten include the song name in english aswell.

Just perfect!
OoT will always have the best Soundtracks imho...
There is even an Orchestrated Version by Hyrule Symphony, concerning "real bands". It fits all needs and is just great!

It's not a real band! it's all synthesizer. It just uses the synth instruments that sound like real ones. But it is the best music ever.

*Reads Cooldude10 and First Guest's comment*
I'm sorry... but... I think the music for Zelda is good, but it isn't a real band.
The music is STILL computer generated. While Nintendo always has talented artist put music together for all their games... when the N 64 was around, none of Nintendo's music was orchestrated. That wasn't until the Gamecube.

thanks for this post was very useful, im realy a big fan of this game ZELDA ROCKS!!! this soundtrack is one of the best of this game

i agree with everyone else. oot was a kickarse game, i played it at the age of five with my dad, first saw it in the games section of toys r us (lol), i remember dying over and over again from fighting Stalfos. Hey, could you add the windmill version of the Song of Storms? i really want to hear that again.

The only reason this review isn't a 10/10 is because of the slight language issue on a couple of tracks.

Best video game of all time! With an OST to match!

Kudos to you, KHInsider! And kudos to the uploader!

This is the extended OST. There is no "original" as there are two versions that change the amount of songs from 35, to 80+. Then there is the remake of Ocarina that has the Fire Temple song replaced. Before more idiots cry about it not being "legit", do yourself a favor and look it up.

Back