The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)

Yay! All the songs are perfect!

If it's not too much to ask, could you add the music when the champions and their divine beasts attack Gannon? Because that would be awesome! :)

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a gorgeous game on all fronts, especially with the music. The ambience and serenity of the game itself is carried through the music and almost every piece is beautiful. The composers who worked on this game did a phenomenal job remixing classic Zelda leitmotifs and creating the new music found in this game. Some of my personal favorites include the House theme, Windblight Ganon, Rito Village, Hyrule Castle exterior, Sidon's theme, Kass's theme, and Dark Beast Ganon. Recently, the soundtrack for this game has seen an overhaul on this website and I have mixed feelings on it. Overall, the quality of all the pieces is much higher than they were previously and now you can actually hear pieces such as Hyrule Castle and Dark Beast Ganon. However, it seems that many pieces have been removed from the list since the update? In particular the individual Champion themes and Life in Ruins appear to be absent

Gracias por subir este maravilloso Soundtrack, la verdad es uno de mis favoritos y lo maravilloso que es, sin palabras al respecto, merecida la calificación

Contrary to popular belief (as expressed by several comments here), the silence in the main theme around the 1-minute mark is an intentional part of the composition and not a glitch. It also appears in the credits theme and symbolizes Link's first breath after a hundred years of sleep. The composer talked a bit about the main theme in Nintendo's Japanese Zelda blog shortly after the game's release.
Here is an English article summarizing the contents: http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/t...he-wild-latest-official-blog-post-main-theme/
(Original Blog post: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/character/zelda/blog/index.html?p=7)

I never realized how much remixing nintendo did to the music of the Zelda series from Zelda 1 to BotW then there are just some original songs here and there

Back