THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: A LINK BETWEEN WORLDS SOUND SELECTION (2013)

Just note that this game is the last original top-down Zelda game we got. I'm not counting Link's Awakening for reason. I feel like we should definitely get another top-down Zelda game that isn't a remake or port.

Though I never have played Link Between Worlds, I think it has great music. Also, most of the songs are a remix of the same song from Link to the Past!

Though I never have played Link Between Worlds, I think it has great music. Also, most of the songs are a remix of the same song from Link to the Past!
Yeah, I've played both of them, and they're definitely one of my favorites, especially Lorule Castle

Yes, since the game is a sequel of sorts to Link to the Past, using the tracks from LTTP goes along nicely with that.

Solid remake of Link to the Past with a cool mechanic. (As is pretty much is a remake) I always liked the painting idea, and thought it was fun. It lead to some unique puzzles, and I can never look at a crack in the wall without thinking there might be some ruppies behind it!

Solid remake of Link to the Past with a cool mechanic. (As is pretty much is a remake) I always liked the painting idea, and thought it was fun. It lead to some unique puzzles, and I can never look at a crack in the wall without thinking there might be some ruppies behind it!
The whole painting thing is a pretty unique thing, it was definitely well used

Back