Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV - Turtles in Time (SNES, Switch, PS4, Xbox One, PS5, Xbox Series X/S) (gamerip) (1992)

Yo, man! This stuff was the junk back in the day. Unbelievable! I just wish you guys could get it where it could play longer. If you could, that would be awesome.

On super nintendo I had finished this game several times when I was 8 or 9 years old lol
still the music of the game sounds good to me :D

This game is alot worse than Sailor Moon. except, Sailor Moon is the great game ever on the Super Nintendo released in Japan and Europe. but the Turtles in time is nicer like that. here is the character select comparison. the TMNT player select screen is sometimes cooler as you pick one to start the adventure in solo or co-op. but the Sailor Moon version of the player select screen is like you can pick one of the Sailor Scouts to start the adventure in solo or co-op mode. alright, here it goes. the Tmnt Boss battle is a little harder compared to Sailor Moon boss battles which it was extremely normal than that. the Tmnt Final Boss is the Evil Shredder. try defeating it before you lost. In Sailor Moon, the final boss is Queen Beryl where she can defeat her at the same time. The Tmnt game ending was the statue of liberty is saved compared to Sailor Moon game ending which is having romance by giving a kiss. whew, now that's what i call lived happily ever after. unless i'll send you some scenes from the new show "Sailor Moon animated" at deviant art website.

This is like my favorite game of all time. I remember my borther and I playing this game until we fell asleep. Our goal was to beat it without continuing on the Hard setting. Those were the fun days !!!!!

Some of the best music you can hear on SNES!
Many prefer the Hyperstone Heist music because it's closer to the original arcade music, but I prefer the excellent instruments and base from the SNES version.

This music brings back many memories. My favorite track is "Bury My Shell at Wounded Knee", gets me pumped every time to kick some Foot-Clan butt!

Back