Super Paper Mario (Wii, Wii U) (gamerip) (2007)

DAT THEME THOUGH!
ALSO really liek the battle theme, and the chapter completed theme, overalll, great soundtrack, and pretty good game

Here's a list of songs that are broken (meaning they sound weird):

-Tok ens Please! (Flipside Arcade)
-Mini- Game Over
-Mini-Gam e Results
-Bound ing Through Time
-Staff Roll
-Mini-Gam e Over (Prototype)
-M ini-Game Over (Early)
-Unuse d 1
-Unused 2

It sounds like there are cats puking in these songs. If I come across any more, I'll let you know. I'm gonna give this rip an 8/10; the songs are all in great quality, but a few of the songs were either poorly ripped or incorrectly ripped.

This is one of the best games I have ever played and the music does not disappoint. If you haven't played this yet, I suggest you try and get it.

the entire soundtrack is really well done but some of the songs variate in volume and i have to turn my volume up or down a little on my headphones. kind of disappointed in the final boss battle music, thought it would be more stressing and amazing.

Ive been downloading all of the old mario games that ive played, and so far, this one brings back the most memories. I love it, thanks so much for uploading it. Especially love the flopside cuz i always got stuck

I like this game so much, the story, characters, soundtracks, the writing, memorable/funny moments, the collectible, and actually I like the gameplay too.

Out of all the Paper Marios I think this Paper Mario has a true story with the music and all. Plus the music really means something at least, oh especially Castle Bleck

The music in this game is so amazing. The music towards the end is the best. I hope Nintendo will make another game like Super Paper Mario, it's music is so amazing. Overall this music is the some of the best out of the Paper Mario series.

Back