Super Mario RPG Original Sound Version (1996)

well, i grew up playing this game on the snes

* great for people who beat the final fantasy crystal guy *

this has all of the music you remember:

battles, town, and mini-game songs are all hear!!

The game itself is a masterpiece, as well as the music. This was when "Square Enix" was simply known as "Square Development" or "Square".

And yes, I have also beaten the secret boss. Cripes, I think all can agree that he's actually harder than the last boss of the game.

This game is considered one among the best games from Snes and its music is a complete masterpiece that can be heard over and over again and doesn't get boring.

I agree with everyone else who has said great things about this game. This game truly is a classic on the SNES, and the music is top notch. Hopefully we will see a Nintendo DS remake.

This is lovely. This was a terrific game, with terrific mechanics, characters, story, and humor.
"Who do you think you are, BRUCE LEE??" XD
I grew up with this game. And when I got the Forest Maze theme from here, I nearly got emotional at how familiar yet crisp it sounded.
This is a complete collection of ALL the wonderful music, well put together and recorded just for us ol-timey fans. I sincerly hope this game gets a remake. Immensely.
~Nintendo-nut1

Very very great game. Many secrets to reveal and loveable characters ^^ Only sad that some of the files here are broken.

I agree, this is a great game. The only negative comment I have is that it is so short (especially after beating it several times). Can't wait to see its remake on the DS.

I got this game from blockbuster when I was younger, but in about 1998 I bought the game off ebay. WONDERFUL game. If there is a remake...idk what i'll do but i'll be freaking happy!

One of the best games ever. I hope if there is a sequel, that it doesn't turn out to be half assed and disappointing, like so many games have turned out to be. I hope the sequel is even better, longer, funnier, and more epic and mysterious. The only game I've played that comes even close to this is Donkey Kong Country 2. Oh I almost forgot: BEST GAME SOUNDTRACK EVER HANDS DOWN!

Here goes the scene at Norfair. after Kirby defeats Meta Knight, Princess Peach suited in blue stamps her feet at the same time. suddenly, Kirby and Meta Knight tries to push her into the Lava Shelter. as Peach stamps her feet, King Dedede stamps his hammer at her, then he closes the door with the wiimote and continues to fight.

Love this game so much!
Music, Story, Characters, just like everyone says, such a great game.
All the character cameos were a nice touch too^^

I absolutly love this game. It is among my top 3 fav SNES games of all time! (The other two being The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past and Illusion of Gaia)

I've only had this game for a while, but I instantly fell in love with it's wonderful array of music. I'm a total game-music fan, and this one was one of the best. The Forest Maze music is my favorite. ^_^

Love this game ^^ the music is awesome, great characters and best history ever XD this is what happens when Nintendo and Squaresoft get together
i just beated the game again tonight

Back