Super Mario Maker 2 (Switch) (gamerip) (2019)

i wonder why nintendo made there own forest theme instead of the forest of illusion song cuz that one is a BANGER

Up til this point I’d been using Youtube’s playlist for this, but now you’ve got it. Thanks so much for uploading this.

Up til this point I’d been using Youtube’s playlist for this, but now you’ve got it. Thanks so much for uploading this.
And THANK YOU for updating this list with the Legend Of Zelda and Super Mario Bros. 2 music add-ons. Very much appreciated.
Question, for some reason the Super Mario Maker 2 editing tracks don’t show up when I click the Mario tab on the right of the page, just the regular SMM2 (and SMM/SMM3DS) links. But of course when you search it, it does pop up. Weird.

o_O awesome I have SSM2 and my gamer id is JOJOTUSO10 I have about 3 levels because i started playing yesterday. This game is a must-have. also i recommend downloading the music🎧🎮🎮

Does anyone have a GameRip of the Super World's Toad House Minigames for Super Mario Maker 2? I can't find them anywhere...

Back