Super Mario Maker 2 (Switch) (gamerip) (2019)

Here's a fun fact for those that don't know: The Coursebot music is actually a remix of "Save Me With Your Charm" from the Super Mario Compact Disco album released in 1993.

I'm kinda sad that there's not separate tracks for all the Course World and Dojo versions but other than that good rip
Yeah, that happens a lot in rips where there's 2 or 3 separate songs that shift into each other depending on which section of the game you click on and it can get annoying. Like in the Wii Fit rip, the main profile menu theme is mixed with the settings theme.

Thanks for adding the Toad House Minigames!

I did, however, noticed the Yoshi Themes and the Zelda Death & Course Clear fanfares are missing though...
The Zelda Master Sword fanfare is actually the fanfare that plays when you clear a Castle Course!

Sorry for not noticing them sooner, but thank you for what added so far!

Last edited:
Thanks for adding the Toad House Minigames!

I did, however, noticed the Yoshi Themes and the Zelda Death & Course Clear fanfares are missing though...
The Zelda Master Sword fanfare is actually the fanfare that plays when you clear a Castle Course!

Sorry for not noticing them sooner, but thank you for what added so far!
Thank you for the comment, appreciate it!
This was the best rip I could find for now, will update if I can find extras.

I just thought of something else... When you're in the Super Mario Land style, does the Super Star Theme play the version from Super Mario Land or Super Mario Bros.?

The Field Themes (1, 2, & 3) are from the Story Mode BTW. [1 is from before building starts, right after the castle is destroyed. 2 is from after that. IDK about 3.]

I just thought of something else... When you're in the Super Mario Land style, does the Super Star Theme play the version from Super Mario Land or Super Mario Bros.?
I had thought of that too once. I tested it out and sadly it just plays the normal star theme. Would be really cool if it played the one from Super Mario Land but I guess Nintendo didn't think about that

Back